Freitag, 6. August 2010

F*** my Life

Der beste Eintrag auf FmyLife ever:

Today, I discovered how my ex-girlfriend exacted her revenge. Every item of clothing I own now has sequins. FML

Ich lach mich schlapp... GROßARTIG!!!

Ähem, und jetzt noch was für die Erwachsenen unter uns, Minderjährige lesen nicht weiter :)

Today, I went home with a guy I just met in a bar. I went to the bathroom, and when I came out, I was greeted by him with a 12 inch strap-on on his head and the words "I'm gonna nail you like a unicorn" FML

Wuuuuuahahahahahaa! Krank...

2 Kommentare:

Marga hat gesagt…

Mein absoluter All-Time-Favourite ist übrigens #159600:

Today, my husband dropped me off at work. Ten minutes later I got a text saying "I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said "I don't know what you're talking about Megan". My name isn't Megan. Not even close. FML

Wenn dir diese Art von Humor gefällt, haben wir nicht nur was gemeinsam, sondern vielleicht sagt dir ja auch Lamebook.com zu.

Da gibt es so lustige Dinge wie zum Beispiel:

http://www.margaritari.de/wp-uploads/2010/06/lamebook.png

Grüße, Marga

Ju hat gesagt…

Hahaha... Ich weiß, was ich jetzt mache :) Danke!